Communication Planner (f/m/x)
Firma: IBM iX
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator. We are IBM iX: Consultancy, digital agency, design studio and tech company combined. Our 1,200+ digital experts in DACH and Croatia provide agile and collaborative support to people, brands and organizations: from analysis and the initial idea, through business case, design vision and MVP development, to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business.“ That’s why we put the human experience at the core of everything we do. Together, we help shape a sustainable future with digital products, services and experiences that connect people.
We are looking for you as Communication Planner (f/m/x) in full-time or alternatively in part-time with at least 32 working hours per week.
For our Digital Marketing/Communication unit we are looking for a Communication Planner with experience in digital and analog campaign strategy and implementation. If you are interested in new and exciting topics, such as technology, automation and AI, in addition to what you already know, then we are looking for you as our new team member!
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become part of our IBM iX Team!
- In your new role, you will develop brand and communication strategies for and with our clients
- You will manage holistic projects with a focus on the conception and implementation of first-class, tailor-made pitches and sales experiences in close cooperation with other disciplines, especially creation, content, UX/UI and business design
- You take care of the secure analysis and evaluation of social trends, customer and consumer needs, business potentials, group mission statements and competitors
- You are responsible for the strategic basis for ideation and comms planning along the customer journey for the targeted orchestration of communication
- You will also be responsible for the planning, research, execution and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative methods and tools in order to generate target group-specific insights for IBM Consulting’s strategic deals
- You are an internal and external driving force for topics related to digital strategies
- You can confidently create and deliver presentations
- You are a confident moderator of workshops and focus groups
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of creative and communication strategy in an agency environment
- You are passionate about communication, brands and consumers
- You are technology-savvy and interested in digital transformation
- You are convincing in contact with clients
- Creating and holding presentations is easy for you
- You are trenchant and articulate
- You are characterized by your strategic, forward-looking and context-sensitive way of thinking
- You have a structured and focused way of working and are an organizational talent
- You conduct factual and source-critical research
- You develop strategies independently and verify them with research and data
- You love working in a great team
- You have very good English (at least C1) and good German skills (approx. B1)
Professional Growth We offer various opportunities for personal development through our internal academy and „design yourself“ programs, including in-house coaching and language training. You’ll also have full access to all further training opportunities at IBM.
Work-Life Balance Our core working hours, 30 days of vacation and hybrid-work-model help you live your life more flexible.
Health & Well-Being Your well-being is just as important as your health. That’s why we offer different programs & initiatives to support your physical and mental health.
Team & Culture It’s our goal for everyone to feel safe, needed and celebrated. Look forward to great team and company events.
Corporate Benefits & Incentives Enjoy great IBM discounts and internal incentives that appreciate your effort like our “Performance Excellence Award” or the “Bring a friend” rewards program.
Ready to apply?
IBM iX Berlin is a company focused on creating an equal work environment for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for work at our company.
We look forward to receiving your application with a current CV, work references and, very welcome, a short letter of motivation.
Ansprechpartner: Stefan Lembcke