Enthusiastic brand-transformer, category-shaker, human-whisperer and thought-provoker - a.k.a. Senior Brand Strategist
Lambie-Nairn is dating candidates to fill an open full-time position for a Senior Brand Strategist in our Munich office.
You are passionate about brands, a real truffle pig when it comes to insights and equipped with substantial experience and great instinct. You are currently looking for a healthy relationship with a great and dedicated team, not just a short affair? Get in touch and we’ll find out if we get a crush on each other.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application together with an irresistible proof of your charm as a candidate for this position (this could be a text, poem, prototype, video, sketch… anything you think will get us interested). Please include your CV, references and salary expectations. We are happy to receive these either in German or English. You can send it to:
Lambie-Nairn, Bastian Lindberg, Rosenheimer Str. 145d, 81671 München
or email to email@example.com.
Why we’ll fall in love with you
At Lambie-Nairn we value attitude just as much as experience. The ideal candidate will be head over heels in love with brands and with substantial experience on making them succeed. An enthusiasm to constantly grow and a passion to tackle new challenges will make our heart beat faster.
You should have a strong understanding about how brands and businesses succeed, the ability to guide and persuade clients and colleagues to see the world/situation differently and certainty in asking the right questions. Challenging assumptions and analysing data to turn them into insights that can transform brands and businesses is when you are at your best. You leave us in wonder, if your toolbox is equipped with various methodologies for business model, brand position, service and product proposition and insight development. An active interest in technology, consumer behaviour, innovation and design would be flattering.
A desire to work in a team and with people in general, paired with the ability to develop original thinking and ideas as well as discovering solutions to challenging problems on your own is what we find hot. Our heart will flutter for a strong communicator, skilled presenter and facilitator, who is also willing and able to guide and improve colleagues’ capabilities over time. And being a bit fun is always nice.
Being fluent in English and German are preconditions to get our attention, as well as a minimum of four years experience in strategic brand consulting and/or strategic brand management on agency, consultancy or client side.
Give us an idea of who you are and who we’ll buy into, as we are more interested in your motives and passions than your trophies.
Why you’ll fall in love with us
Driven by our passion for brands and doing great work, we have a really strong team culture which stretches across all our offices. Since we work for clients around the globe, there is a mix of cultural backgrounds, which makes for a diverse and learning office culture.
At Lambie-Nairn everybody has the opportunity to grow as well as to contribute to the development of the business and the profile of our own brand. Our supportive and demanding attitude is a nurturing environment for anyone who is willing to develop, thrive and experiment.
The Senior Brand Strategist will report directly to the Regional Director and work on national and international clients and on new business opportunities. The key responsibilities include:
- Lead, support and identify client engagements involving all aspects of brand
- Understand clients brands within their industry, leading the client and junior team members in strategic activities to explore brand goals, analyse market spaces, and discover relevant trends and insights
- Lead the development of holistic brand strategy based on consumer insight, market dynamics and cultural impact
- Identify opportunities, create POVs, and distill recommendations that enlighten clients, build trust, and elevate Lambie-Nairn as a strategic, intelligent and creative partner
- Work cross-discipline with designers and client services to envision creative experiences for clients that meet their customers needs and desires, and guide them through their communication of it
- Lead the development of key strategic deliverables including: Brand and market analysis, Brand Platforms, Brand Story or Manifesto, Brand Messaging, Brand Architecture, Brand Experience Mapping, Value Proposition development etc.
- Create and facilitate innovative, solution-oriented and engaging formats for workshops and other format of collaboration and co-creation
- Lead and support business development and marketing activities, such as pitches, thought pieces and keynotes
- Actively support the development of the strategic profile and capabilities of Lambie-Nairn and be an active ambassador of how we work and what we do in the market place
Lambie-Nairn has been creating Dynamic Brands for over 40 years – brands built for a multi-screen, digital world with the ability to coherently evolve in real time and reshape categories.
Historically well-known for our pioneering work in broadcast identity, Lambie-Nairn’s experience extends across both Business to Consumer and Business to Business brands in multiple sectors.
It’s in our DNA to look at brands holistically, building them from the inside out, providing the expertise and tools to allow them to flex and grow in today’s ever evolving world. Our unique approach to brand building extends to our industry leading brand management programme known as Brand Optimisation™.
As part of WPP we serve clients across the globe – such as o2, Airbus, JLL, Arte – and manage 9 offices in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Our specialties include: Brand Strategy, Brand Identity and Experience, Naming, Internal Brand Engagement, Brand Guardianship.
Ansprechpartner: Bastian Lindberg