Senior Strategic Planner (Social Media)
Firma: Ogilvy & Social Lab
We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Strategic Planner, based in Berlin – Germany.
The Senior Strategic Planner must be an expert in the full range of social media disciplines and channels. They will drive innovative and highly effective social media strategies for our clients as well as act as a thought leader within the company.
Excellent client management, strategic thinking and executive communication skills are required. You will ensure highly innovative strategic thinking is applied to clients‘ social media and digital plans and will lead the creation of ground breaking social media strategies.
An important function is to improve and maximise the companies’ knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of social media. You will be our clients’ brand custodian, and will ensure that content, CRM, and community management are aligned in achieving the social media strategies created.
This is a highly collaborative role, which interfaces with key internal team members in community management, paid media, content creation, CRM, data analytics and production, and requires a keen attention to digital trends, market research and analytical abilities.
In addition, a key role will be to provide thought leadership to the agency and clients, and run workshops and knowledge-shares with clients and the agency.
- Develop comprehensive strategies in line with clients’ objectives – predominantly focusing on social media.
- Working with head of strategy and the Account Management team to define scope and recommended approach for major social media projects for our client.
- Ensure that social strategies are rolled out effectively in conjunction with other departments.
- Develop and review relevant content plans, paid media strategies, CRM strategies and reports and ensure these all work towards achieving clients’ social media strategies.
- Work alongside Brand Strategist to ensure that social strategies meet the objectives of over-arching brand and communication strategies.
- Researching, identifying and compiling competitive insights to guide and optimise social media efforts.
- Strong and effective business professional communication and client presentation skills; preferred previous experience in presenting to clients from a partner perspective.
- Serve as thought leader in aligning social strategies with a client’s business goals and objectives.
- Lead the design of insight driven social strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition. Structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval Leadership and team management
- 6 years+ experience in strategy with a focus on social media.
- Experience in strategy consulting and/or marketing strategy across multiple industries and in an agency environment.
- Professional experience developing social media strategy; ideally with large brand and global brand experience.
- Strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the internet as a whole.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Excellent public speaking and deck-preparation / deck-presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work under the pressures of an agency environment with fast-paced objectives and multiple client and internal asks.
- Proven ability to bring strategic challenges to life in a way that convinces and inspires creative teams and clients – and bringing a constructive insight into the business and consumer to bear on the creative development process.
- Proven ability to work with a team, but also a self-starting and resourceful independent thinker able to meet agency and client deadlines.
- Partner with creative, technology, analytics and account management to ensure work is appropriately positioned for long-term success.
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency
- Global strategy of a highly prestigious international account
- Attractive salary with extra legal benefits.
- International environment
Ansprechpartner: Caroline Focquet