Firma: TBWA Zürich
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Senior Strategist to join our team at TBWAZürich. In this role you will have exposure for working on some of Switzerland’s top brands across retailing, automotive, finance and insurance industries, whilst at the same time benefiting from the exposure of our working in our international collective. TBWAZürich is one of the top creative agencies in Switzerland, experiencing strong growth, with a fun and supportive culture. This position is at least 80%, acts the primary support to the Strategy team lead, and offers the opportunity to partially work remotely.
Areas of responsibility and focus include:
- Input into general brand strategy through leveraging data-based consumer insight work to guide strategy development and drive excellence.
- Input into broader strategic work to develop brand strategies, social strategies, communication strategies, whilst ensuring our work remains best in class, progressive and constantly applying new methodologies.
- Lead strategic creative briefings directly and independently with the creative team.
- Be comfortable presenting strategic thinking to clients and leading clients in strategy related discussions and planning.
- Lead and manage initiatives that drive audience intelligence. This will include independently developing consumer segmentations, profiles, consumer journey mapping, touchpoints and path analysis for input into client presentations and creative briefs.
- Lead consumer research projects across all methodologies, including but not limited to, in-depth interviews, quantitative surveys, search analysis, trend mapping, empathy in-sighting etc.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for strategy, motivating the wider agency to appreciate this and provide ongoing support for account and creative teams. This may include hosting teaching and training sessions, as well as regularly supporting junior strategy team members.
Data and performance analysis
- Leverage data analysis through new forms and new methodologies as ongoing input in creative briefings and overall strategic thinking.
- Lead analysis across key data tools GWI, SEMrush, Statista, Social bakers to drive data analysis, whilst constantly scoping new opportunities for data integration.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to improve overall performance for clients, to drive new strategy opportunities and creative effectiveness.
You will have
- Minimum 6 years professional experience working in an advertising agency as a Brand OR Data Strategist.
- A Masters Degree in Marketing, Strategy, Management or Research.
- Experience working in international markets and international teams, for tier one clients.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of German language is also highly beneficial.
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently and at speed.
- A team player mentality, passion for strategy and commitment to excellence.
- Additional expertise and know-how within data strategy is a plus.
- Experience working in the TBWA collective, leveraging Disruption would be beneficial.
Ansprechpartner: Jessica Massaquoi