Senior System Strategist (f/m/d)
Firma: Ogilvy Germany
„We make brands matter“ – Ogilvy’s vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences.
Ogilvy Germany is looking for a Senior System Strategist (f/m/d)
You will be part of a core global WPP team leading work for a global FMCG client and one of their specific brands and product ranges. You will be part of a core global strategy team. A team working together to deliver both exceptional story brand strategy and future-defining systems strategy – truly realising the potential of 21st century marketing. You will work with a range of WPP creative agencies, media agencies and media partners.
- Take and interpret client briefs
- Plan and execute exceptional research – and generate and manage insight – with a focus on but not exclusively digital quantitive data
- Identify and articulate opportunities for exceptional system roll out of creative ideas
- Drive the integration of digital media planning into the wider communications strategies
- Development of digital marketing strategies and innovative products and services using data and technology – including everything from zeitgeist social network communication to eCommerce, social commerce and eCRM
- Analyse media alternatives and develop multi-media plans defining the right set of channels to activate in order to create the right connections with consumers
- Develop creative asset briefs
- Demystify new channels – cutting through complexity to identify simple, clear opportunities for effective brand work
- Plan communication customer journeys – again managing complexity to keep campaign development feasible and effective
- Segmentation strategy and campaign planning in the interaction of paid, earned, owned channels
- Data synthesis and data story telling – Being able to rapidly synthesise data and inputs from global marketing objectives and brand tracking through to cultural and tech and digital behaviour trends and campaign performance metrics
- Lead and create space for collaboration – from ongoing day to day collaboration with many partners at pace – to creating larger spaces for workshop collaboration
- Leading by example on best practice systems thinking and educating and levelling up the rest of the strategy, client and account team – at all levels – as an inspiring thought leader
- Working with and building productive relationship with media partners at a global and local level
- Leading client, teams and projects – delivering on time to the highest standards.
- 7+ years of strategy experience
- Experience working on major local, regional or global client strategy
- A clear passion for realising brands communication in innovative ways
- A channel leader who deeply understand today’s media ecosystem and makes clear recommendations on how to get the best out of each.
- Experienced in communications planning and/or customer engagement strategy
- Clear experience in excellent system roll out of brand communication and demonstrating the impact it had
- Understanding of offline and online media planning and buying fundamentals
- Passion for social media
- Interest in data-inspired creativity
- A strong interest in culture and how it is created and distributed digitally
- A strong instinct for exceptional brand and creative strategy
- Literate in brand strategy and story strategy development
- An ability to cut through complexity to lead at pace
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Design thinking literacy preferable
Did that spark your interest?
Then let’s talk to each other – about you, about us, about perspectives… Apply for this job at ogilvy.de/jobs. Your contact person Katharina Knappstein is looking forward to your application, stating your availability. No application photo is required for your application.
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today’s world together. We therefore undertake to assess applicants who are eligible for the job solely on the basis of their abilities and in principle regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Ansprechpartner: Katharina Knappstein