Strategic Planner (Senior/Midlevel)
Firma: Publicis One Touch
WHO WE ARE
Publicis Groupe is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model designed to help transform NIVEA’s communication model from a TV centric approach to one rooted in the consumer journey leveraging the range of touchpoints and channels that are relevant to consumers today. In order to do that we must bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 9 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow and Hamburg. The Agency is led from Hamburg HQ, which our core communications clients have moved into, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
WHAT THE ROLE IS
- Strategic leadership of specific NIVEA category communication – Provides a clear strategic direction for the team in support of business objectives
- Supports Category Business Leads in all aspects of communication and brand strategy development
- Supports clients with development of internal sell-in strategies
- Ensures strategies are informed by emerging consumer trends, competitive and category data and backed by rigorous, credible data and measurement.
- Develops inspiring briefing documents and leads creative briefings, as well as supporting & reviewing the creative development, providing effective feedback and ensuring brand consistency, relevance and effectiveness.
- Input, consultancy, participation and implementation of consumer research
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- University degree, preferably in business, marketing and/or communication
- 3+/5+ years working experience in strategic planning/marketing, research or communications
- Global working experience and expertise in beauty / skincare / FMCG are a plus
- Excellent understanding of global communication, data-driven insights, communication research processes and full channel mix
- Persuasive and effective communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a plus but not necessary
- Collaborative, curious and positive mindset
- Proactive in creating opportunities for self and team development
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions.
WHERE TO APPLY
Please get in touch with us – via e-mail to email@example.com or simply apply here.
Ansprechpartner: Anna Dierking (HR Director)
Telefon: +49 40 34101284