Seeking a talented brain-juicer, data-cruncher and brand-lover (Brand Strategist in Vollzeit)
Lambie-Nairn is dating candidates for a Brand Strategist in our Munich office.
You are passionate about brands, feeling equipped with relevant experience and great instinct and are currently looking for a healthy relationship with a great and dedicated team and not just a short affair? Get in touch and we’ll find out if we get a crush on each other.
If you are interested in this position, please send us a love-letter for this job together with a short answer to the question “what has love got to do with it?”, your resume and your salary expectations. We are happy to receive these either in German or English. You can send it to:
Lambie-Nairn, Bastian Lindberg, Rosenheimer Str. 145d, 81671 München or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we’ll fall in love with you
For this position we will value attitude more than experience. The ideal candidate will be head over heels in love with brands and with some experience on making them succeed. An enthusiasm to learn more and tackle new challenges .
You should have a strong anticipation about how brands and businesses succeed, a cleared up head about why you want to work in this field and a weird passion for asking lots of questions, challenging assumptions and crunching numbers and data. An interest in technology, consumer behaviour, innovation and design would be flattering.
A desire to work in a team and with people in general, paired with the ability to work independently and finding solutions to challenging problems on your own, is what we find hot. Our heart will beat for a strong communicator, skilled presenter and sharp mind, who is able to formulate his own point of view. And being a bit fun is always nice.
Being fluent in English and German are preconditions to get our attention, as well as a university degree in anything that you think has prepared you for the job plus relevant work experience.
Give us an idea of who you are and who we’ll buy into, as we are more interested in your motives and passions than your grades.
Why you’ll fall in love with us
Driven by our passion for brand and doing great work, we have a really strong team culture which stretches across all offices. Since we work for clients around the globe, there is a mix of cultural backgrounds involved, which makes for our diverse and learning office culture.
At Lambie-Nairn everybody has the opportunity to grow as well as to contribute to the development of the business and the profile of our own brand. Our supportive and demanding attitude, are a nutritious environment for anyone who is willing to develop, learn and experiment.
The Brand Strategist will report directly to the Regional Director and work on national and international clients and new business opportunities. The key responsibilities include:
- Support client engagements involving all aspects of brand
- Understand clients brands within their industry, supporting the team in strategic activities to explore brand goals, analyze market spaces, and discover relevant trends and insights
- Support the development of holistic brand strategy based on consumer insight, market dynamics and cultural impact
- Identify opportunities, create POVs, and distill recommendations that enlighten clients, build trust, and elevate Lambie-Nairn as a strategic, intelligent and creative partner
- Work cross-discipline with designers and client service to envision creative experiences for clients that meet their customers needs and desires, and guide them through their communication of it
- Support and own key strategic deliverables including: Brand Audits, Brand Platforms, Brand Story or Manifesto, Brand Messaging, Brand Architecture, Brand Experience Mapping, etc.
- Support business development activities, such as pitches, thought pieces and keynotes
Lambie-Nairn has been creating Dynamic Brands for over 40 years—brands built for a multi-screen, digital world with the ability to coherently evolve in real time and reshape categories.
Historically well-known for our pioneering work in broadcast identity, Lambie-Nairn’s experience extends across both Business to Consumer and Business to Business brands in multiple sectors.
It’s in our DNA to look at brands holistically, building them from the inside out, providing the expertise and tools to allow them to flex and grow in today’s ever evolving world. Our unique approach to brand building extends to our industry leading brand management programme known as Brand Optimisation™.
As part of WPP we serve clients across the globe and manage 9 offices in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Ansprechpartner: Bastian Lindberg